CARE+, a branch of the Wellness Hub research program, is an intervention designed to support staff, family members, and caregiver wellness throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
The CARE+ repository features resources on mental health supports, personal support worker (PSW) education and training resources, supports for navigating congregate care centre challenges, supports for congregate care residents and family members, supports for PSWs and family members, and more.
- Mental Health Supports
- Find resources to access counselling, helplines, and more
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) education and training resources
- Find training materials and tutorials for PSWs working through the pandemic, including supports for managing virtual care
- Supports for Navigating Congregate Care Challenges
- Find supports on reporting elder abuse, IPAC violations, and more
- Supports for Congregate Care Residents and Family Members
- Find supports for congregate care residents and family members such as emergency COVID-related funds, homemaker and nurse services, and more
- Supports for PSWs and Family Members
- Find resources for PSW personal items, such as information on EI sickness benefits, COVID-19 income support, and more
- Checklist on what to do if Infected with COVID-19
- Find resources and next steps to follow after receiving a COVID-19 diagnosis